27권 1호 (2019년 3월)
- Meaning Relatedness of SPATIAL PROXIMITY with COMPARISON, CONTRAST, and CONCESSIVE: Focusing on Korean Verb tayta
Youngju Choi (Chosun University)
Pages : 103-121
# cognitive semantics # spatial proximity # contrastive meaning # concessive meaning # linguistic motivation
- Izutsu, M. N. (2005). Contrast, concessive, and corrective: A unifying analysis of opposition relation in English. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Sapporo: Hokkaido University.
- Izutsu, M. N. (2008). Contrast, concessive, and corrective: Toward a comprehensive study of opposition relations. Journal of Pragmatics, 40, 646–675.
- Izutsu, M. N., & Izutsu, K. (2011). What motivates an inference?: The emergence of CONTRAST/CONCESSIVE from TEMPORAL/SPATIAL OVERLAP. In K-W. Panther, & G. Radden (Eds.), Motivation in grammar and the lexicon (pp. 107-132). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Lakoff, G. (1993). The contemporary theory of metaphor In Andrew Ortony (Ed.), Metaphor and Thought (pp. 202-251). Cambridge University Press.
- Panther, K-U., & Thornburg, L. L. (2003a). Introduction: On the nature of conceptual metonymy. In K.-U. Panther and L. L. Thornburg (Eds.), Metonymy and pragmatic inferencing (pp. 1-22). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Panther, K-U., & Thornburg, L. L. (2003b). Metonymies as natural inference and activation schemas: The case of dependent clauses as independent speech acts. In K.-U. Panther and L. L. Thornburg (Eds.), Metonymy and pragmatic inferencing (pp. 127-148). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Radden, G., & Panther, K-U. (2004). Introduction: Reflections on motivation. In G. Radden and K-U. Panther (Eds.), Studies in linguistic motivation (pp. 1-46). Walter de Gruyter.
- Traugott, E. C., & König, E. (1991). The semantics-pragmatics of grammaticalization revisited. In E. C. Traugott, & B. Heines (Eds.), Approaches to grammaticalization, 1 (pp. 189-218). John Benjamins Publishing Company.