27권 1호 (2019년 3월)
- 한국어 모국어 화자의 영어 파생접사 학습 및 사용 오류에 관한 연구
김지원 · 최문홍 (전남대학교)
Pages : 1-28
# 접사(affixes) # 파생(derivation) # 외국어로서의 영어(EFL) # 형태소(morpheme) # 학습 문제(learning difficulty)
- 김민국. (2011). 파생접사의 사용 양상과 생산성: 문어 사용역간의 빈도 비교를 중심으로. 형태론, 13(1), 53-84.
- 남승우, 김정렬. (2017). 초등학교 5, 6학년 학생들의 영어 문법형태소 발달 양상. 외국어교육, 24, 153-174.
- 신동광, 정다운. (2009). 접사의 등급분류가 반영된 사용자 맞춤식 어휘 목록 제작. 멀티미디어언어교육, 12(3), 169-193.
- 안혜림, 정미진, 최성묵. (2014). L2 학습자의 영어 파생형태소 지식. 새한영어영문학, 56(4), 217-236.
- Allen, M. (1978). Morphological Investigations. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Connecticut.
- Bauer, L., & Nation, P. (1993). Word families. International Journal of Lexicography, 6(4), 253-279.
- Bauer, L. (2001). Cambridge Studies in Linguistics 95, Morphological productivity. Cambridge University Press.
- Blevins, W. (2001). Teaching phonics and word study in the intermediate grades: A complete sourcebook. New York: Scholastic.
- Bock, C. (1948). Prefixes and suffixes. Classical Journal, 44, 132-133.
- Carlisle, J. F. (2000). Awareness of the structure and meaning of morphologically complex words: Impact on reading. Reading and Writing, 12(3), 169-190.
- Cho, K. S., & Krashen, S. D. (1994). Acquisition of vocabulary from the Sweet Valley Kids series: Adult ESL acquisition. Journal of Reading, 37(8), 662-667.
- Choi, S. M. (2007). How derivational prefix instruction impacts incidental vocabulary acquisition and reading comprehension. English Language & Literature Teaching, 13, 1-22.
- Deacon, S. H., & Kirby, J. R. (2004). Morphological awareness: Just “more phonological”? The roles of morphological and phonological awareness in reading development. Applied Psycholinguistics, 25(2), 223-238.
- Foorman, B. R., Petscher, Y., & Bishop, M. D. (2012). The incremental variance of morphological knowledge to reading comprehension in grades 3–10 beyond prior reading comprehension, spelling, and text reading efficiency. Learning and Individual Differences, 22(6), 792-798.
- Fromkin, V., Rodman, R., & Hyams, N. (2018). An introduction to language (11th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
- Harwood, F. W., & Wright, A. M. (1956). Statistical study of English word formation. Language, 32(2), 260-273.
- Hinkel, E. (2006). Current perspectives on teaching the four skills. TESOL Quarterly, 40(1), 109-131.
- Hulstijn, J. H., & Laufer, B. (2001). Some empirical evidence for the involvement load hypothesis in vocabulary acquisition. Language Learning, 51(3), 539-558.
- Katamba, F. (1994). English Words. London: Routledge.
- Kieffer, M. J., & Lesaux, N. K. (2008). The role of derivational morphology in the reading comprehension of Spanish-speaking English language learners. Reading and Writing, 21(8), 783-804.
- Krashen, S. (1989). We acquire vocabulary and spelling by reading: Additional evidence for the input hypothesis. The Modern Language Journal, 73(4), 440-464.
- Kuhn, M. R., & Stahl, S. A. (1998). Teaching children to learn word meanings from context: A synthesis and some questions. Journal of Literacy Research, 30(1), 119-138.
- Laufer, B., & Shmueli, K. (1997). Memorizing new words: Does teaching have anything to do with it? RELC Journal, 28(1), 89-108.
- Nagy, W. E., & Townsend, D. (2012). Words as tools: Learning academic vocabulary as language acquisition. Reading Research Quarterly, 47(1), 91-108.
- Nation, P. (2011). Learning vocabulary in another language. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Paribakht, T. S., & Wesche, M. (1997). Vocabulary enhancement activities and reading for meaning in second language vocabulary acquisition. Second Language Vocabulary Acquisition: A Rationale for Pedagogy, 55(4), 174-200.
- Plag, I. (1999). Morphological productivity: Structural constraints in English derivation. Walter de Gruyter.
- Prince, P. (1996). Second language vocabulary learning: The role of context versus translations as a function of proficiency. The Modern Language Journal, 80(4), 478-493.
- Robbins, C., & Ehri, L. C. (1994). Reading storybooks to kindergartners helps them learn new vocabulary words. Journal of Educational Psychology, 86(1), 54.
- Siegel, D. C. (1974). Topics in English morphology. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Stauffer, R. G. (1942). A study of prefixes in the Thorndike list to establish a list of prefixes that should be taught in the elementary school. The Journal of Educational Research, 35(6), 453-458.
- Ward, J., & Chuenjundaeng, J. (2009). Suffix knowledge: Acquisition and applications. System, 37(3), 461-469.
- Webb, S. (2007). Learning word pairs and glossed sentences: The effects of a single context on vocabulary knowledge. Language Teaching Research, 11(1), 63-81.
- White, T. G., Sowell, J., & Yanagihara, A. (1989). Teaching elementary students to use word-part clues. The Reading Teacher, 42(4), 302-308.
- White, T. G., Power, M. A., & White, S. (1989). Morphological analysis: Implications for teaching and understanding vocabulary growth. Reading Research Quarterly, 24(3), 283-304.